Short answer? A whole mess of crap!
(You’re not surprised that it’s leopard print, right? It came free with my Kandee Johnson designed purse that I purchased over at Imoshion)
I keep an embarrassing amount of makeup on me at all times, in my makeup bag. It changes from day to day. If I have on a specific color eye shadow, I’ll throw that in along with a fluffy brush, in case I need to do touch ups. These are all of the products that stay in there every day-
- Sonia Kashuk Bare Minimum Pressed Powder Bronzer in #48-Golden
- MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Superb (This was a LE. I’m trying to use it sparingly, but it’s my go-to cheek highlight).
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Two Wet N Cover All Concealer Sticks
- Benefit Brow Zings
- Sonia Kashuk Brow Brush
- Brow Highlight Brush (The brand has worn off..whoops)
- MAC 109 Brush to apply my cheek highlight
- MAC 134 Brush to apply my bronzer
- Sonia Kashuk Powder Brush
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
- Rimmel Lycra Lash Extender Mascara
- Eyelash Curler
- Hair Tie
- NYX Blotting Papers
- Carmex, Baby Lips and a whole mess of lipstick and lip gloss, in a plethora of different shades, that I’m not going to name.