Happy Monday! I hope that you all had a fantastic weekend. I decided to jump on the bandwagon and share some products that I have been absolutely loving for the entire month of February…and into March! Let’s get started!
Skin and Hair care Favorites:
- Sonia Kashuk ‘Remove’ Eye Makeup Remover – See my post about it here to find out why it’s still one of my favorites!
- Biore Warming Anti-Blackhead Cleanser – I received this product relatively late in the month, but it made it into my “favorites”! I normally don’t use anything on my face other than my normal daily cleanser. I’ve been using this cleanser twice a week to help improve the appearance of my skin, and it has WORKED! My blackheads aren’t as noticeable. I’ve been using this in conjunction with the Biore Pore Strips, and I’m loving my results. I will post a full review once I have finished the bottle.
- TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo – This little gem is great on days when you don’t have time to wash your hair. It’s a nice little refresher to keep your hair from looking like you haven’t washed it that day!
- Dove Nourishing Oil Care Daily Treatment Conditioner – I love this stuff. Pretty straight to the point. It smells great, and keeps my hair looking soft and luxurious while keeping it shiny and healthy. It has a dual action formula containing nutri-oils to restore nutrients to your hair and a conditioner that seals cuticles and helps to smooth frizz.
- Dove Nourishing Oil Care Detangler – I’ve had to use detangler since I was a little girl, more so these days when my hair is out of control long and down right unruly. When I get out of the shower, my wet hair is a big tangled mess, this has helped me to get the tangles out quickly and pain-free (which is important). It also smells great!
- Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum – I use this on my ends after every shower. I hate hate hate split ends, and since I heat treat the crap out of my hair, this helps me to minimize and prevent them.
- Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in ‘Quenched’ – I love this chap stick. I keep it in my makeup bag and it goes with me wherever I go! My lips always get dry and chapped in the winter time, and this has helped prevent that.
- MAC Amplified Color Lipstick in ‘Chatterbox’ – I Back 2 MAC’d for this color a couple of weeks ago and I have been wearing it almost every day ever since. It is such a pretty pink color, one of my new all-time favorites.
- Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Luminous Foundation – This has been my go-to foundation for over a year. I switched from Studio Fix Fluid to this. The coverage is just as good, I would say anywhere from medium to heavy if you build it up. The formula is extremely lightweight so you never feel caked in makeup. I love it!
- Revlon PhotoReady Concealer – Another product that I haven’t had the entire month but made it onto my favorites! This concealer is amazing! The coverage is great, it doesn’t set into lines and create creases and it hides not only my under eye circles but my blemishes as well!
- e.l.f. Golden Bronzer – I love this palette of colors. Mixed together, they make the perfect shimmered bronze tone for my skin.
- e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzer - I decided to try this after hearing so many positive things about it online, as well as other beauty bloggers comparing it to some high end brands and shades. I love it! The bronzer is a tad bit too dark for me, but I use it sparingly. The blush is my new favorite shade to use.
Nail Polish Favorites:
- Sinful Colors Rise and Shine is such a pretty turquoise-ish color that I’ve been loving.
- China Glaze I’m Not Lion has been my favorite glitter and accent nail color! I adore it.
If you did a February Favorites blog post or video, let me know so that I can check them out!
Don’t forget to enter my Chevrons & Anchors crocheted headband giveaway, it ends Friday!