- Favorite Candle Scent? This year, the Pumpkin Cheesecake candle from Target has been one of my favorites.
- Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate? While I enjoy all three, Coffee is going to win any time of the year.
- What’s the best Fall memory that you have? I’m not really sure that I have a favorite “Fall Memory”…I guess that I would choose any time that I got to be with my family during the holidays. Since we live in different states, that is very rare, but I did spend last Thanksgiving with them and it was great!
- Which makeup trend do you prefer: Dark Lips or Winged Liner? For Fall? Obviously dark lips! Although I always love a good winged liner.
- Best Fragrance for Fall? Definitely Viva La Juicy Noir. It’s a rich interpretation of the signature Viva La Juicy scent. Viva La Juicy Noir highlights the succulent ripe berry notes and gourmand accents while adding a touch of honeysuckle and a sultry hint of sandalwood.
- Favorite Thanksgiving Day Food? ALL OF IT. Seriously, I could never pick just one thing. Turkey and Ham, all of the casseroles, mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce (the kind from a can!), buttery rolls, all of the desserts… My mouth is watering knowing that I get to eat all of that tomorrow. My favorite part is probably making a freaking amazing next day sandwich with all of it.
- What is Fall weather like where you live? Living in Tennessee, I always say that Fall is my favorite day of the year. Literally. We get like one really awesome crisp fall day before everything turns to shit and you have to wear layers and layers to leave the house.
- Most worn sweater? This year it’s actually a pullover…my Dame Life Camel Raglan Fleece Pullover. I wear that sucker every time it’s cold and I have to leave the house.
- Must-Have Nail Polish for this Fall? My go-to Fall polish every year is OPI’s Lincoln Park After Dark. It’s such a ‘vampy’ color. I love it.
- Football games or jumping into a pile of leaves? What kind of question is this? Jumping into a pile of leaves, of course! I’m forever five years old.
- Skinny Jeans or Leggings? Either is fine by me! They both look super cute tucked into boots!
- Combat Boots or UGGS? UGGS. I don’t care what anyone says, they’re comfortable and I love them.
- Is Pumpkin Spice worth the hype? Honestly, no. I’d much rather have a White Chocolate Mocha. While I am a fan of all things Pumpkin flavor, Pumpkin Spice is…different.
- Favorite Fall TV Show? Right now, I am loving Witches of East End on Lifetime.
- What song gets you into the Fall spirit? I didn’t really know Fall Spirit was a thing… Fall for me is just the transition to CHRISTMAS. You know what song gets me in the mood for Christmas? This one-
The Sweater Weather Tag!Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Good Evening, Beauties! I’ve been seeing this Sweater Weather Tag all over YouTube these days, and I figured what better time to do it than Thanksgiving Eve! Although right now, it’s more so three thermal shirts, a hoodie and coat weather. What’s up with that? Just sayin’…